Plastic Crates, Not A Good Idea For An Office Move.
Packing boxes or “plastic (plastic boxes) crates” will greatly decrease productivity both on the front end during the packing (when the office shuts down) and at the tail end when the stacked boxes cause the moving hangover. Plastic crates are really just boxes made of plastic, you get the same stacking issues and you don’t have access toy our items once packed. Why endure all the extra time and work of packing when you don’t have to? Loading a gondola takes a tenth of the time, and best of all you have access during the entire process. Unproductive time costs money, and the moving hangover that accompanies boxing or plastic crating causes aggravation, frustration and will prevent your company from getting back on its feet. Unless money is no object stay away from Boxes or plastic crates.
Avoid the moving hangover and find an office mover that employs a box-less system. “Office Gondolas” are easy to load, move quickly with a minimum of effort and can be used immediately upon delivery. The great thing is the gondolas alone are less expensive than boxes or plastic crates, and move more quickly which saves you money. Because you do not use boxes or plastic it also is very GREEN. Save Trees, Save Money, save the hassle, go box-less. Because lost productivity causes lost dollars and at a time when you need more revenue to pay for the new facility.
One of the nicest things about using gondolas is the way in which you can relocate highly confidential material securely using the chain of custody protocol. Moving with boxes or plastic crates will forever more leave your company open to the possibility that there was in fact a breach during the move. Using the secure protocol with gondolas becomes your defensible proof that no protected material could have been breached because of the procedures employed. See protected information relocation requires strict chain of custody procedures.
Boxed or plastic crate moves cost you greatly:
- Takes a lot of extra effort packing (costs extra payroll or you pay company more)
- All your books, files, etc. become inaccessible as soon as they are packed (cost revenue or more payroll)
- Takes much longer to move (costs more, more downtime, more frustration)
- Eats up trees, bad for the environment, bad for everyone
- Produces the moving hangover (lost productivity, lost revenue)
- Removal hassle
- Breach of protected material likely
A box-less move saves money, effort, and trees: Say No to Plastic Crate Moves
- Normally loaded the day of move (costs less, boosts morale)
- All books, files, desk contents can be accessed even during move
- “Office Gondolas” move in less time than boxes (less downtime, less money)
- Environmentally “friendly”
- Gets your office back up and running immediately
- Gondolas leave with movers
- Prevents data breach
If you would like to learn more about why “Plastic Crates, Not A Good Idea For An Office Move” or our box-less system please see Box-less Mover or cal 334-262-6666.